Welcome to Trees Local!
The Platform is owned by Trees Local (treeslocal.com) and has its registered office at Property No. 3843 Collettsville Rd, Lenoir, NC, 28645.
1. Membership Eligibility
Trees Local reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered on the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without providing any reason.
You are restricted from maintaining more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Account to another person.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or email address serve as your primary identifiers on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile phone number and email address are kept up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to promptly notify us if your mobile phone number or email address changes, using a one-time password verification on the Platform.
You acknowledge that Trees Local shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences arising from the use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account, especially in cases where you have failed to update your revised mobile phone number and/or email address on the Platform.
If you share or allow others to have access to your account on the Platform ("Account"), either by creating separate profiles under your Account or through other means, those individuals will be able to view and access your Account information. You are solely liable and responsible for all activities undertaken under your Account and any consequences resulting from them.
3. Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a venue that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Trees Local is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. These terms include, without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services, and after-sales services related to products and services. Trees Local does not control or determine, advise, or involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
Placement of an order by a Buyer with a Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and should not be construed as the Seller's acceptance of the Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer at its sole discretion, and the Buyer shall be informed of the same via email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by the Buyer in case of such cancellation by the Seller shall be refunded to the Buyer. Additionally, the Seller may cancel an order if the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies to both the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What constitutes a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller, varying from individual to individual.
Trees Local is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Trees Local cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform.
Trees Local does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment on that behalf.
At no time shall Trees Local hold any right, title, or interest over the products, nor shall Trees Local have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contracts entered into between Buyers and Sellers.
Trees Local does not, at any point during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform, come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by the Seller, nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by the Seller to the Buyer.
The Trees Local is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Trees Local is only providing a platform for communication, and it is agreed that the contract for the sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall Trees Local hold any right, title, or interest over the products, nor shall Trees Local have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contracts. Trees Local is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may be due to some technical issue, typographical error, or product information published by the seller may be incorrectly reflected, and in such an event, the seller may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify Trees Local and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability, or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Trees Local and specifically waive any claims that you may have on this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts on that behalf, Trees Local cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users made available on the Platform.
4. User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
- Is misleading in any way
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address, or phone number), or rights of publicity
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- Violates any law for the time being in force
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the United States Of America, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting to any other nation
- Shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or a loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users don't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Trees Local
- Users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another User's phone/email
- Users use the invalid address, email, and phone number
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used
- Users return the wrong product
- Users refuse to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention of causing a loss of business/revenue to Trees Local
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated requests for monetary compensation for fake/used order
- Trees Local may cancel any order that is classified as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of product delivery. An order can be classified as a 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets the below-mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Trees Local:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders are placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- A bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.s
- Trees Local does not facilitate business-to-business transactions between Sellers and business customers. You are advised to refrain from transacting on the Platform if You intend to avail the benefits of an input tax credit.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience, abuse any policy and rules of the company, and interrupt or cause to interrupt or damage the use by other Users of Trees Local.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead Trees Local by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- You shall not use any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider," or another automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining," or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You are required to comply with all applicable laws of the United States when using our platform. This includes, but is not limited to, adhering to relevant state and federal laws. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with statutes such as Sales Tax, Income Tax, and other regulations governing your use of the platform.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over-emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to
5. Contents Posted on Platform
Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Service Terms, Trees Local hereby grants You a non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable right to view, download, and print product catalogs available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter product catalogs available on the Website.
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license, or otherwise make the product catalogs available on the Website to others.
- You may not remove any text, copyright, or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogs available on the Website.
The rights granted to You in the product catalogs or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout, or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Any software that is available on the Website is the property of Trees Local or its vendors. You may not use, download, or install any software available at the Website unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Agreement or by the express written permission of Trees Local.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to treeslocal.com, to understand our practices. The personal information/data provided to us by you during the course of usage of treeslocal.com will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software), and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied, except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Trees Local does not warrant that:
- This Platform will be constantly available or available at all; or
- The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Trees Local will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. Trees Local does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Platform constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. All the Products sold on the Platform are governed by different state laws, and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications, and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment, or delivery-related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must accurately describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition, you agree to refund any amounts received from the Buyer. Listing a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform is not allowed, and Trees Local reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must accurately describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not align with the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts received from the Buyer. Listing a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform is not permitted, and Trees Local reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
9. E-Platform for Communication
By using this website, you agree, understand, and acknowledge that it serves as an online platform enabling you to purchase products listed at the indicated prices from any location and at any time. It is essential to recognize that Trees Local functions solely as a facilitator and does not, and cannot, act as a party to or control any transactions on the website. Consequently, the contract for the sale of products on the website is strictly a bipartite agreement between you and the sellers on treeslocal.com.
10. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Platform is under the control and operation of Trees Local, and products are sold by respective Sellers. All materials on the Platform are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The material on Trees Local is intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any copying, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution of such material in any way, whether directly or indirectly, including by email or other electronic means, is strictly prohibited. You must not assist any other person in doing so. Modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Trees Local or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use without the prior written consent of the owner is a violation of copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is considered a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
It is explicitly clarified that you will retain ownership and be solely responsible for any content you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or any other material you may upload, transmit, or store when using our various services. However, we reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by you, and you agree to grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, unconditional, perpetual, and worldwide right to use the content for reasonable business purposes.
12. Applicable Law
13. Jurisdictional Issues/Sale within the United States Only:
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the content on the platform is exclusively intended for the purpose of sale within the United States. Trees Local does not assert that the materials on the platform are suitable or accessible for use in locations/countries other than the United States. Individuals opting to access the platform from locations/countries other than the United States do so at their own discretion. Trees Local bears no responsibility for the provision of products or refunds for items ordered from locations/countries other than the United States, and this is subject to compliance with relevant local laws, if applicable.
14. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without reference to conflict of laws principles. Disputes arising in relation to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, and applicable authorities within Charlotte, NC. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively within the jurisdiction of Charlotte, NC.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information, or communication to Trees Local, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Trees Local through electronic records, and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Trees Local periodically and as and when required. Trees Local will communicate with you by email or by notices on the Website or electronic records on the Website or on your mobile number, which will be deemed adequate service of notice/electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable United States law.
16. Contacting the Seller
At Trees Local, we are committed to ensuring that disputes between Sellers and Buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that you wish to contact Trees Local about the seller, you may proceed to do so by clicking on the seller's name on the product listing pages. Alternatively, you may also reach out to customer support at email@example.com.
17. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Trees Local be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Services or Products.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data.
- Breach of condition, representations, or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products.
- Any other matter relating to the services, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service.
Trees Local shall not be held responsible for the non-availability of Trees Local during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Trees Local. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Trees Local is done entirely at the User's own discretion and risk, and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extent permissible under the law, Tree Local’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products' purchased value bought by You. Trees Local shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users.
18. Product Description
Trees Local does not warrant that the product description or other content on this Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk, using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Trees Local. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations, or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim any responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) regarding the quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed, or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services, and related graphics are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title, or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the Platform vest with Trees Local nor shall Trees Local have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the Platform.
Delivery Related - Users agree and acknowledge that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/non-delivery of the order or signature verification) shall be notified to Trees Local within 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of the product reflecting on the Trees Local portal. Non-notification by you of non-receipt or non-delivery within the specified time period shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. Trees Local disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery or non-receipt of the order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of the product reflected on the Trees Local portal.
20. Contact Us
For any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this platform, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Treeslocal.com may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
22. Grievance officer
In accordance with relevant regulations, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer for Trees Local are provided below:
3843 Collettsville rd
Lenoir NC, 28645